[jdom-interest] Combining small xml documents into a large xm l document

Michael Molloy mmolloy at RESORTQUEST.com
Mon Feb 5 05:08:52 PST 2001

I understand how to remove an element and append it to a new location on the
same object. Can I remove an element from one object & append it to another?
(From XMLDoc1 to XMLDoc2).

Thanks
--Michael