[jdom-interest] (off-topic) Jxta stuff...

Brett McLaughlin brett at newInstance.com
Fri Feb 16 06:58:46 PST 2001

I can. JXTA is short for Juxtapose, and is Sun's new framework for providing
P2P backbones to java programmers. For more details, including the video of
Bill Joy announcing this thing, check out http://www.oreilly.com, as well as
http://www.openp2p.org and the O'Reilly Network. However, other than as an
underpinning, it is not an XML or related API.

-Brett

dr at yourhost.com