[jdom-interest] verify document with JDom?

GB/DEV - Philip Nelson philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Fri Feb 16 15:10:16 PST 2001

neither of these docs is complete, but I would try removing the file:// part
or the url, put it in the same directory as the xml and run it like that.  I
would have tried it here but you didn't send complete documents.

Really, this is not a JDOM issue btw, it is (probably) a Xerces issue for
you.

good luck.