[jdom-interest] verify document with JDom?

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Fri Feb 16 23:09:10 PST 2001

Indeed, normally the parser does this.

However, one COULD build another verifier from within JDOM.
For this, there's a GLPed DTDparser made by Mark Wutka (see www.wutka.com).
It is pretty simple and I have used it successfully for a little DTD
eploration tool called DTDexplorer (see
www.mathweb.org/~paul/DTDexplorer).

Note that what would be more interesting is a validator based on a schema ...

Paul