[jdom-interest] Patch: Element.getChildren(Namespace)

Hugh Emberson hugh at fifthweb.net
Tue Feb 20 04:42:33 PST 2001

Hi Guys,

The following patch adds the method getChildren(Namespace) to element.  This
came about because I found myself writing quite a few loops like this:

         Iterator itr = currentElement.getChildren().iterator();
         while (itr.hasNext()) {
           Element elem = (Element)itr.next();
           if(elem.getNamespaceURI() != NS)
              continue;
         }

I think it is also quite symmetrical with the other getChildren() methods.

The patch is against a relatively recent CVS export.

Cheers,

        Hugh