[jdom-interest] Tracking changes

Jan Peter Hecking jan at netgaroo.com
Thu Feb 22 11:44:19 PST 2001

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 07:07:43PM +0100, Josep Miquel Garcia Rodriguez wrote:
> I'm interested in knowing about these improvements that make easy to
> subclass and add listeners to JDOM. Where can I find help?
> Is anybody using them?
> > On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 17:32, Philip Nelson wrote:
> > [...] On the other hand, many improvements
> > where  made  to make it easy to subclass JDOM and add listeners to your
> > hearts content ;^)

I'm also interested to hear whethere anyone has writen such JDOM
Document/Element subclasses that allow one to add
PropertyChangeListener. Otherwise I might try this myself.

The reason is that I've written a JDOMDocumentTreeModel to visualize
a JDOM Document as a JTree. This document is modified by a class
that is not supposed to even know there exists such a JTree but
still the JTree, or more specifically the JDOMDocumentTreeModel, has
to be notified of those changes to reflect them in the JTree
display.

bye,
Jan

Jan Peter Hecking                  jhecking at netgaroo.com
University of Rostock     Department of Computer Science
Homepage: http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~jhecking