[jdom-interest] NoSuchMethodError while running samples

Nick Fankhauser nickf at ontko.com
Tue Feb 27 10:55:09 PST 2001

Thanks for the response Jason-

I don't think that is the problem, but I'm new to Java, so maybe I'm missing
something obvious-

Here is where I looked:

<snip>
nickf at lorien:~/XML$ ls $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext
indicim.jar
nickf at lorien:~/XML$
</snip>

I don't know what indicim.jar is, but i did a jar -tf on it & it doesn't
seem to contain anything referring to XML.

Are there any other places I could be picking up an old JDOM jar?

-NF