[jdom-interest] NoSuchMethodError while running samples

Nick Fankhauser nickf at ontko.com
Tue Feb 27 11:15:56 PST 2001

> Could you send the stack trace?

This is all I got on the terminal with the sample file supplied with

nickf at lorien:~/XML/jdom-b6/build/classes$ java TestXMLOutputter fibo.xml

org.jdom.output.XMLOutputter: method parseArgs([Ljava/lang/String;I)I not

And this is what I got running my own program:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jdom.Element:
method setText(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/jdom/Element; not found

They appear to be the same root issue...