[jdom-interest] How do I use an own content handler?

Kai Runte krunte at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 02:00:10 PST 2001

Hello,

I tried out some XML-APIs and was very pleased to find JDOM, but one thing
I am missing: Is it possible to add an own content handler without big
effort? My problem is: I need a parsed XML-Tree without any of these
annoying ignorable whitespaces...

TIA
	Kai

__
Real cats don't need names.
But they often get called them.
"Yaargeroffoutofityarbastard" does nicely.
	Terry Pratchett - The Unadulterated Cat

* email: krunte at ebi.ac.uk                                           *
* (PGP signed & encrypted mail preferred)                           *
* Look for PGP-key(s) at:                                           *
* http://www-math.uni-paderborn.de/pgp/                             *