[jdom-interest] Namespaces and XMLOutputter

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Wed Jan 17 10:21:10 PST 2001

It works on my machine.  I saved your file to ns.xml, and ran this code
on it:

import java.util.*;
import org.jdom.*;
import org.jdom.input.*;
import org.jdom.output.*;

public class Tester2 {

    Document d = new SAXBuilder().build(args[0]);
    XMLOutputter outp = new XMLOutputter("", false);
    outp.output(d, System.out);

Here's the output:

% java Tester2 ns.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>