[jdom-interest] PATCH: JAXP Support

James Duncan Davidson duncan at x180.net
Sat Jan 27 17:18:08 PST 2001

The attached patch adds JAXP support to SAXBuilder.java. This is implemented
using reflection so that you don't have to have JAXP in order to compile
(though it makes for icky looking code :).

One thing that should also be hit is that if the xerces parser isn't found,
a JDOM exception saying "Can't find anyway to parse" should be thrown. I
didn't think of that till just now, and it's late and I'm about to catch a
plane so I'll leave that to you guys. :)

.duncan
--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan at x180.net
                                                                  !try; do()