[jdom-interest] How to Use SAXBuilder ? I get an Exception,but don't know why.

Tobias Kämpf Tobias.Kaempf at web.de
Fri Jul 6 02:02:56 PDT 2001

Hi,

I get an Exception, but don't know why this Exception occures. Here the calling Code :

org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser aParser = new org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser();
org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder aBuilder = new org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");

I get the Exception :

org.jdom.JDOMException: Error in building: SAX2 driver class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found

I don't understand why this Exception was thrown. The Class must be in the Class-Path because I can instantiate it.

Please help me and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your help,

Tobias
Hamburg,Germany