[jdom-interest] Apmersand symbol

Bart Read bart at wdi.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 09:04:35 PDT 2001

Try using a character entity like this:

<loader> &amp; </loader>

This should resolve to the ampersand symbol during parsing (I use the same
thing -- hopefully it'll work because as yet I've not tried parsing the
document I've used it in).  If anybody knows for a fact that this is wrong
please feel free to warn me.

Bart Read
Senior Developer
Abbotsbury Software Ltd