[jdom-interest] RE: SAXparser exception

Mark Galbreath mgalbrea at maximgroup.com
Fri Jul 6 12:35:09 PDT 2001

I wish I could.  I am using IBM's Web Service and XML Development Environment (WSDE) with IBM's (Apache) HTTP Server and IBM's WebSphere to generate a SOAP server to create a web service.  The implementation is largely hidden and I have no idea where the Xerces parser is, nor what XML file it's trying to parse (probably the WSDL or UDDI file - wherever they are....)  :-(

Anyway, this is probably not germane to this list; I thought I'd get away with a quick question.  ;-)

I'll do some JDOM stuff this weekend so Jason won't get annoyed :-).

Cheers!
Mark