[jdom-interest] Line feeds added after re-writing of XML file
guru at stinky.com
Wed Jul 11 12:22:22 PDT 2001
1. Why is it a JSP and not a Servlet? Do you find it exciting and
challenging to be unable to debug properly?
2. Your mailer seems to have added "file:" before your // comments. That
makes it hard to read.
3. You are not showing us the real output. It looks like you faked it up.
This is not helpful.
4. Looks like you're trying to remove whitespace from the source via new
CDATA("\n"). I don't think this will work. At any rate, you may want to
strip whitepace from the output instead via XMLOutputter.setTextNormalize().
5. In your loop, are you detaching entries, then adding them right back
again to the same parent? That's really odd. Just use List.insertElement.
Alex Chaffee mailto:alex at jguru.com
jGuru - Java News and FAQs http://www.jguru.com/alex/
Creator of Gamelan http://www.gamelan.com/
Founder of Purple Technology http://www.purpletech.com/
Curator of Stinky Art Collective http://www.stinky.com/
More information about the jdom-interest