[jdom-interest] XMLOutputter to the rescue (get/setText)

Steven D. Keens skeens at planetfred.com
Thu Jul 12 08:38:05 PDT 2001

Your right about the mission-critical app, but why is it so important to
keep the ambiguous method names? Is it to reduce typing, to have a
symmetrical API, or to avoid having to replace all your calls to setText()
with the new name?

Steven Keens                mailto:skeens at planetfred.com
Planetfred Inc.             http://www.planetfred.com
44 Byward Market, Suite 240, Ottawa, ON, K1N 7A2, Canada

The most exciting phrase in science, the one which heralds
new discoveries, is not "Eureka!", but "That's funny!"
                       -- Isaac Asimov