[jdom-interest] Stylesheet tag

Kenworthy, Edward edward.kenworthy at exchange.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 06:48:31 PDT 2001

Thankyou very much :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: bob mcwhirter [mailto:bob at werken.com]
Sent: 16 July 2001 13:06
To: Kenworthy, Edward
Cc: jdom-interest at jdom.org
Subject: RE: [jdom-interest] Stylesheet tag

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Kenworthy, Edward wrote:

> OK I've solved this. The problem I now have is that regardless of whether
> add the PI before or after the elements of the document the PI *always*
> appears at the end, which is utterly useless for a style-sheet pi which
> *must* appear at the beginning. Help ?

Grep for "How do I add a PI or Comment before the root element?"

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452