[jdom-interest] JDOM as an XML parser from a Session EJB

Jerome Moliere moliere at viveo-montpellier.com
Thu Jul 19 01:57:48 PDT 2001

    Hi all,
Is JDOM usable from an EJB in order to generate XML file description for
my Entity Beans ?
Because java.io package usage is forbidden in such environments, so is
there any valuable methods for getting such descriptions from my EJB ?
If no method exist I imagine to add it to your XMLOutputter (if Jason &
Brett are ok ) & if you explain me the correct way for such job...
In fact I must be sure that no I/O class is invoked during method
execution...

Cheers
Jerome