[jdom-interest] Re: JDOM via Servlet

John Muhlestein jmuhlestein at i-link.net
Wed Jul 25 13:14:57 PDT 2001

I spoke too quickly...It appears that moving the xerces.jar file into the
global lib directory in tomcat and getting it to load before parser.jar DID
fix the problem.  All things are running as expected. Thanks again to
everyone who threw their input my direction, expecially Ian and Joe.

regards,
John

uraddr at yourhost.com