[jdom-interest] stop jdom from escaping (creating dynamic xs lstylesheet)

Rhodes, Phillip C. Phillip.Rhodes at alcoa.com
Mon Jun 11 12:41:05 PDT 2001

proposal...

What do you think if I would create a new method on class Element.
addContent(UnescapedText ut)
?

UnescapedText would be a class, modeled after ProcessingInstruction, but
just would allow XMLOutputter to not escape it's content.

I think there is a need to add xsl:templates to jdom, and this would be a
good means of supporting xsl generation.