[jdom-interest] stop jdom from escaping (creating dynamic xsl stylesheet)

Schuetz, David David.Schuetz at veridian.com
Mon Jun 11 11:13:05 PDT 2001

> I can not do this because the xsl:value-of is interspersed in the text.

> For example:
> You name is <xsl:value-of select="name"/>.  You are <xsl:value-of
> select="age"/> years old.

[warning -- I'm a newbie. take this with a grain of salt.  or a whole shaker
of salt, if you prefer.]

Wouldn't you do this by creating 5 nodes in the document?  A text node
(value "Your name is"), followed by an Element (name "xsl:value-of"
attribute "select" with value "name"), followed by another text node (".
You are "), another element node (name "xsl:value-of", etc.), and finally a
fifth node (text, value " years old.")

Or something like this?

david.