[jdom-interest] RE: jdom-interest -- confirmation of subscription -- request 440342

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri Jun 22 00:33:35 PDT 2001

Gary Thompson and Sarah Blenkin wrote:
> 1. I have a patch for the build11 and build script that sort out some
> problems running under winnt
> Specifically the following line should be changed
> %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe -Dant.home="%ANT_HOME%" -classpath
> %ADDITIONALCLASSPATH%" org.apache.tools.ant.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
> "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" -Dant.home="%ANT_HOME%" -classpath
> %ADDITIONALCLASSPATH%" org.apache.tools.ant.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

Done.  Let me know if the script in the latest CVS works.

> 2. I have the details required to cross compile jdom on a JDK1.2
> compiler to give a JDK1.1 version of the classes is this relevant...?

Sure.  But does it ensure that any use of JDK 1.2 methods reports an

> 3. When compiling jdom-contrib the calls to java seemed to fail on my
> windows machine due to the classpath not being quoted in the calls to
> java to run the antlr compiler compiler. Is this a known ant problem and
> if not should I report it

I suspect it's an Ant problem, most likely fixed already since we're
using a fairly old version of Ant.  You might try using a new Ant jar,
but note that Ant's not terribly backward compatible with old task