[jdom-interest] Parsing XML with end of stream marker

dfeather at oreillyauto.com dfeather at oreillyauto.com
Mon Jun 25 11:24:34 PDT 2001

> Cheers, peeps.  I've solved it by converting to a string and cutting the
> last few chars off.  I was hoping to avoid creating too many new strings
> keep the speed up, but you can't have everything!
>
> I did get a bit confused when build() interpreted my string as a URI
> though... ;-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim.

I get that as well... build() interpreting my string as a URI. I need to
re-validate some XML after I modify it, and would like to be able to use a
string (unless there is a better way that I am not aware of :) How did you
get it to treat the string as xml rather than a URI?

Is there a better way to re-validate after modification that anyone can
tell me about, or is passing it as a String back through the parser an
alright way to do things? Thanks for the help!.

Dan Feather
Programmer/Analyst
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.
417-862-2674 x8949