[jdom-interest] Parsing XML with end of stream marker

Tim Sawyer Tim.Sawyer at pancredit.com
Tue Jun 26 02:37:51 PDT 2001

I thought that too, but I couldn't think of a nice way of checking for <EOS>
without writing loads of buffer code in my filter input stream, and I
thought that was making things a bit complicated.  It seemed easy to check
each single character as it came in, but checking for specific strings of
characters seemed difficult.

Can I subclass BufferedInputStream somehow and use that?  It would be much
more elegant (and probably performant?) to use streams, methinks...

Tim.