[jdom-interest] Re: JDOM 1.0 beta7 release candidate [eg]

Robin Jones robin.jones at pdt-tr.wales.nhs.uk
Tue Jun 26 07:11:21 PDT 2001

I've just downloaded the beta7-rc and all looks good!!

I'm not doing anything really radical in my application but I'm glad to say that it's all still working - faster than before.

Thanks for a great product - keep up the good work

Kind regards

Robin Jones
IT Project Manager
Pembrokeshire and Derwen NHS Trust

e-mail: robin.jones at pdt-tr.wales.nhs.uk

This e-mail and its attachments are for the use of the addressee only.
It may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and
exempt from  disclosure.  Any comments or statements  made herein do
not necessarily reflect those of Pembrokeshire and Derwen NHS Trust. If
you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or
disseminate this e-mail or attachments to anyone other than the addressee.
If you receive this communication in error please advise us by telephone
at once.

Tel: 01437 773694

Fax: 01437 773583