[jdom-interest] Hi Again

Peter Barraud peterb at interrait.com
Tue Jun 26 21:17:00 PDT 2001

Hi Again,
About a week back I had sent this query but obviously it was too vague so I
got no responses. Well, I here I go again, hopefully more descriptive this
time around.
Well, I am using tomcat 3.2.2, I wanted to load one of the web.xml files
using the SAXBuilder, but I get this error:
"org.jdom.JDOMException: Error in building: Operation timed out: no further
information"
what I figured is that there is a DOCTYPE declaration in this file that
appears to be causing the error. This is the web.xml file that I used. When
I removed the DOCTYPE declaration everything worked fine. Any suggestion
would be really welcome
Peter
WEB.XML:

<!DOCTYPE web-app