[jdom-interest] help! using ObjectInputStream in applet

Guy Nirpaz guyn at tantian.com
Thu Jun 28 04:07:08 PDT 2001

Hello,

If you're using a browser without plug-in i.e. IExplorer, than the
runtime environment is JDK 1.1.
Collections (java.util.ArrayList) where introduced starting from JDK
1.2.
You should either build with build1.1, and add the collections.jar to
the jar file loaded by the applet, use 1.2 plug-in as your applet
runtime environment.

- Guy