WG: [jdom-interest] Beta7 Release Candidate #2

Nestel, Frank frank.nestel at coi.de
Thu Jun 28 02:27:33 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm still using a homebrewed subclass of JDOMs SAXOutputter
to generate SAX events in the particular way I need them
(Finally I had to join that list).

To keep me from patching JDOM sources I'd vote for having the
handler members of SAXOutputter protected instead of private.
I do not see an argument not to do it?

Cheers,
Frank