[jdom-interest] JDOM and MVC

Kesav Kumar kesavk at voquette.com
Thu Mar 1 09:18:09 PST 2001

Hi

I have done an extensive work in this area.  I created a flexible TreeModel
entirely based on JDOM.  I am willing to submit my code to JDOM samples I
don't know how to do it.  I have seen couple of people asking for the
TreeModel implementation of JDOM I would like to contribute my code to JDOM
samples can any one suggest me how to do this.

Kesav Kumar
Software Engineer
Voquette, Inc.
650 356 3740