[jdom-interest] creating xml file fromjava object?

Kesav Kumar kesavk at voquette.com
Mon Mar 5 10:35:16 PST 2001

JDOM is meant to store the XML in java object called Document.  When you
parse the XML file you get the java object called Document.  You can have
all your operations on Document using JDOM API and finally if you want xml
format use the XMLOutputter to convert Document object.

Kesav Kumar
Software Engineer
Voquette, Inc.
650 356 3740