[jdom-interest] large files

Matthew MacKenzie matt at xmlglobal.com
Thu Mar 8 17:20:38 PST 2001

Maybe it is the reduced size of your p4's internal cache ;-p

Have you tried setting the maximum memory java can use to 200MB?  Typically,
one does not load a very large document into a DOM representation, what are
you trying to do?

Matthew MacKenzie
VP Research & Development
XML Global Technologies, Inc.