[jdom-interest] schema validation for xml document through jdom

Paul Sanford Friedman pfriedman at vis.com
Mon Mar 12 08:31:09 PST 2001

Hello,
    The following is a link to a JavaWorld article by Brett that deals with
data validation with Java and XMLSchema using JDOM.
    It may or may not suit your purposes but is a decent read for dealing
with XML validation.
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2000/jw-0908-validation.html
    Hope it helps you.
    And thanks to Brett for the info in the first place.

pax et bonum. p.