[jdom-interest] Problem running with Resin

Marcel Huijkman marcel at glasshouse.nl
Tue Mar 13 07:57:15 PST 2001

I now have put the xerces.jar in my resin/lib directory.

I still see the same error mesasage.

The "Env.jsp" provided with the Resin distribution shows
(i think no classpath or whatsoever):

Requested URL:
http://localhost/examples/basic/env.jsp
Request Information:
Request method GET
Request URI /examples/basic/env.jsp
Request protocol HTTP/1.1
Servlet path /env.jsp
Path info null
Path translated null
Query string foo=bar+baz&test=test1
Content length -1
Content type null
Server name localhost
Server port 80
Remote user null
Remote address 127.0.0.1
Remote host localhost
Authorization scheme null
Request Headers:
Accept image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Referer http://localhost/examples/index.xtp
Accept-Language nl
Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
User-Agent Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0; TUCOWS Network)
Host localhost
Connection Keep-Alive
Cookie JSESSIONID=aaaKRVHXzwbrIFhjvNvmuOHR6qt7c
Form Values:
test test1
foo bar baz

* Dit emailbericht is verzonden op 100% gerecycled emailverkeer *
* This email-message has been sent by using 100% recycled email *
                      >>>---| - - |---->
                           (  O o  )
+------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------------------+
|                              |                               |
| Glasshouse Business Network  | Marcel Huijkman               |
| Lakenblekerstraat 49         | Development Manager           |
| 1431 GD Aalsmeer             | Mobiel Tel: 0620-367885       |
| PoBox: 74                    | E-mail werk:                  |
| 1430 AB Aalsmeer             | marcel.huijkman at glasshouse.nl |
|                              | E-mail GSM:                   |
| Tel: 0297-388388             | marcel at sms.glasshouse.nl      |
| Fax: 0297-388389             | E-mail prive:                 |
| E-mail: info at glasshouse.nl   | marcel.huijkman at 12move.nl     |
| http://www.glasshouse.nl       http://www.flowerweb.com      |
                            oooO   (   )
                             \ (   (_/