[jdom-interest] Thoughts on...

Gary Bentley gb at opengroup.org
Fri Mar 16 06:16:57 PST 2001

That sounds fair enough...if it's already been discussed before...

But beware...you haven't heard the last from me on this issue...once it gets
rolled into Java proper I will be raising a feature request!!!

I still don't believe, given JDOM's seemingly real goal, that having support
for Strings only is gonna be good enough for the future...I will acquiesce
for now...

G.