[jdom-interest] Special characters in XML?

Scott Willy cswilly at iname.com
Fri Mar 16 23:38:15 PST 2001

Jason,

Thanks for the heads-up. We are using JDOM B5, so I will look at code in B6
(or in CVS if its not here).

I guess if I continue to use Attributes with 'invalid' chars, then I will
have to have a private encoding (not good).

I was thinking that even if I use a CDATA in a Element, I would still need a
private encoding for 'invalid' XML chars. So I may as well keep using
Attributes.

csw

dr at yourhost.com