[jdom-interest] Problems with com.sun.java.util.collections.List

Grande, Lynn Lynn.Grande at GD-CS.COM
Mon Mar 19 07:00:01 PST 2001

I have a problem using the JDOM API from within JBuilder 4:
We have included the JDOM and Xerces libraries in the Project
and are creating a document and retrieving information from it.
When we try to use methods of JDOM that return a java.util.List, we get the
following error.
Error # 354, Incompatible types, found: com.sun.java.util.collections.List,
required: java.util.List
We cannot figure out why? Why do we need com.sun.java.util.collections.List
anyway
and how do we get rid of it?

Thanks,
Lynn Grande