[jdom-interest] Problems with com.sun.java.util.collections.L ist

Walker Joe joe.walker at barclaycard.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 04:10:33 PST 2001

Hi,

I'd guess you are using the jdom jar file that for use with jdk1.1 instead
of the jdk1.2 version. - So don't use build11.bat
If this is the correct solution maybe we should add a section to
http://www.jdom.org/docs/faq.html because I've been asked that Q twice
today!
I don't mind writing a frequent answer if needed.

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.