[jdom-interest] could someone please send me JDOMSource and JDOMResult

Nicky_Eshkenazi at hmco.com Nicky_Eshkenazi at hmco.com
Wed Mar 21 07:52:40 PST 2001

I would like to take a look at these classes as well,  if you don't mind!

thanks guys,
Nicky

                    Scott Smith
                    <ssmith at summitlogi        To:     jdom-interest at jdom.org
                    c.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [jdom-interest] could someone please send me JDOMSource and
                    jdom-interest-admi        JDOMResult
                    n at jdom.org

                    03/20/2001 03:48
                    PM

Could someone please send me the source for Laurent's JDOMSource and
JDOMResult classes?  (In a tar or zip format) They are not in the contrib
source tree.  Why not?

Thanks very much,

Scott
http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com