[jdom-interest] Problem w/ JDOM package;

Danny J. danny.james at home.com
Fri Mar 23 18:12:24 PST 2001

I'm using Windows 2000 with JDK 1.3.0_02. I had put the JDOM.jar under the folder '.../jre/lib/ext', instead of putting the jar location into a classpath "AT FIRST". When I compile and run the app under any IDE like Kawa or Netbeans...it works fine. However when I run it under command line via DOS prompt, it says it can't find the JDOM package.

I understand I didn't include the package in the classpath. But I tried that and it still gives me the error that the package can't be found. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.