[jdom-interest] XIncluder and DocType

Guy Nirpaz guyn at tantian.com
Tue May 1 01:05:26 PDT 2001

Hi,

I've looked into it myself. My checking where with Xerces.
The problem is that if it is a relative URI the SAX parser appends the
'user.home' System property to the URI.

One solution is to add a name resolver to overcome this problem, but
this is only a work-around.

- Guy

|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |