[jdom-interest] Design Patterns

Trimmer, Todd todd.trimmer at trizetto.com
Wed May 2 13:23:53 PDT 2001

You basically stated my assumption was wrong and then proceeded to give your
own interpretation that was exact assumption in different words. Weird :/

Visitable *is* the underlying interface in this case.

I'd rather have a Node interface, so that we can make both Visitors and
Decorators easier to implement.

Still, I see don't see who is responsible for walking the tree, I only see
how we can manipulate a Node, once there.

Todd Trimmer