[jdom-interest] Applying an XSL to JDOM

Abhishek Srivastava abhisheks at india.hp.com
Tue May 15 05:18:41 PDT 2001

Hello All,

Can we directly apply an XSL sheet on a JDOM object ?

What I do today is that output the XML message from the JDOM and apply the
style sheet to it.
But I suspect that Xalan will be internally building a DOM ( or some
internal data structure ) to process the XML.
If this was happening then, it is an extra step....

Is it possible at all to apply a style sheet directly to JDOM... and if yes,
then how ?

regards,
Abhishek.

         The most exciting phrase in science, the one which heralds
         new discoveries, is not Eureka!! but 'That's Funny'
                                       -- Issac Asimov.