[jdom-interest] Converting from DOM to JDOM

John Muhlestein jmuhlestein at i-link.net
Tue May 15 07:35:53 PDT 2001

I encountered the same problem when I went from beta-5 to beta-6.  Though
I'm not sure I believe it had something to do with the order that Xerces and
JDOM were appearing in my classpath.  Another problem could have been the
version of Xerces that was in the classpath, which was actually an older
version than the one that came with JDOM.

John