[jdom-interest] JDomResult & JDomSource

Abhishek Srivastava abhisheks at india.hp.com
Wed May 16 05:09:42 PDT 2001

Hello All,

I downloaded the JDomSource.java 1.4 and JDomResult.java 1.3 from the URL

Now when I try to compile the file JDOMSource.java

and I got the following exception

JDOMSource.java 284: unreported exception java.io.IOException must be caught
or declared to be thrown

	reader = new StringReader(new XMLOutputter().outputString(doc));
1 error

Did I download the correct version of the files ?

         The most exciting phrase in science, the one which heralds
         new discoveries, is not Eureka!! but 'That's Funny'
                                       -- Issac Asimov.