[jdom-interest] Content as a Text Node (was JDOM JSR)

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Fri May 18 12:28:02 PDT 2001

Yeah... I was starting to come around to this too. You're right, what really
matters is that getText() and setText() take Strings. Whether getMixedContent()
returns Strings is pretty irrelevent. You're already got the crappiness of
having to deal with mixed content, so it's not going to be super-elegant
anyway. Besides, now that we have CDATA objects, having Text nodes is even less
of a big deal. (Would we still have CDATA objects, or would it just be a switch
on the Text object specifying whether to use a CDATA section or not?)

Alex