[jdom-interest] Experimental: new jdom-interest archives

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri May 18 14:23:08 PDT 2001

I've added some extra search hints to the SearchList page.  You can
actually search across fields.  Ever want to read every message where
Brett said "huh"?  The search hints show you how to ask.  :-)

I've also discovered the search results are by default sorted by
relevance (although the score value isn't shown).  I have yet to
determine how we might sort by other fields like date.

I'm going to work next on getting the live mail feed going.  If anyone's
a procmail guru, let me know.  I may have some questions.

-jh-