[jdom-interest] XSL transform is converting my quotes to '

Jeff Pennal jeffp at openroad.ca
Wed May 23 18:23:11 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I've downloaded the latest night build of JDom (05-23-2001) and have
been playing around with it's XSL transformation capability.

It looks great so far, just like the rest of JDom but I've run across
one annoying problem.

I have an entity in my template that looks like this

this is transformed against my XML document to produce the following
line

Why is the transformation converting my quotes to the HTML equivilents?

Is there any way to stop this? Or do I have I coded this wrong.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jeff Pennal                         p:(604)681-0516
Software Developer                  f:(604)681-0618
Openroad Communications             e:jeffp at openroad.ca
Vancouver, BC