[jdom-interest] Text class (Modified)

skeens skeens at mobile.rogers.com
Sun May 27 18:48:38 PDT 2001

I'm thinking that getValue() is useless. Isn't toString() enough?  They both do exactly the same thing.  If you decide that it here to stay then I question whether toString() should be calling getValue() or vice versa.  I have the feeling that most people will be calling toString() instead of getValue() to get its internal String value.

Steven D. Keens.     mailto:skeens at planetfred.com
Planetfred Inc.        http://www.planetfred.com/