[jdom-interest] I got a Problem with using Namespaces

Amy Lewis amyzing at talsever.com
Mon May 28 11:39:15 PDT 2001

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 12:19:04PM -0500, philip.nelson at omniresources.com wrote:
>put the xsi namespace declaration ahead of where it's used and I think
>you'll have it.

If that works, then either the parser or the SAXHandler is not
spec-compliant.  Attributes do not have order, and namespace
declarations count (for a change) as attributes in this case.  The
parser/builder has to accept the whole set of attributes, extract
namespaces first, then cope with the rest of the things (because
conceptually, namespaces are declared before their parent element)
(ain't it grand that XML is so easy to learn?)

--
Amelia A. Lewis          alicorn at mindspring.com          amyzing at talsever.com
How do you make a cat go moo?  Ask it: "Does a dog have the Buddha-nature?"