[jdom-interest] South Bay talk invite: Wed 11am

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue May 29 23:17:00 PDT 2001

If anyone's local to the SF South Bay and has nothing better to do this
Wednesday at 11:00am (that's tomorrow/today), you can come be an
audience member for a videotaping of the JDOM JavaOne talk.  The JDOM
talk is an alternate, and so in case we don't give it officially at the
show, they're videotaping it so it'll be available on the web for all to
view later.  Kinda nice.  Of course, I'll do a much better presentation
tomorrow if I'm talking to a human or two!  I know it's last minute but
it kind of snuck up on me too.  If you're interested, email me
privately.  It's at the Sun campus in Cupertino.